Kill switch

General Discussion Forum for TRX Enthusiasts...

Moderators: trixynut, Mincehead, dicky, phuk72, Jak, Kevtrx849

ekoja
Site Sponsor

Kill switch

Post by ekoja » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:10 am

Hi there.
Has anyone got a working kill switch that they don’t need.
I am having a problem whereby the bike cuts out completely, but if I flick the kill switch off and on it comes good.
I’ve sprayed some WD41 (latest version) :D and it stops the problem, sooooo it would be a good place to start. Any suggestions appreciated . By the way my bike has not sold so if anyone is interested. $2600 is the new bargain price.
I did advertise it on the site a few months back, but don’t know how to link the original post.

Rod.s
Site Sponsor

Re: Kill switch

Post by Rod.s » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:05 am

ekoja wrote:Hi there.
Has anyone got a working kill switch that they don’t need.
I am having a problem whereby the bike cuts out completely, but if I flick the kill switch off and on it comes good.
I’ve sprayed some WD41 (latest version) :D and it stops the problem, sooooo it would be a good place to start. Any suggestions appreciated . By the way my bike has not sold so if anyone is interested. $2600 is the new bargain price.
I did advertise it on the site a few months back, but don’t know how to link the original post.
WD41.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , mate you should be able to pull it apart and give it a good clean, even old bus drivers have those skills! Go to JayCar and get some contact cleaner (used for cleaning circuit boards and electrical contacts) and give it a good clean. Are you still down the Coast??
If it's not made in China, it's a fake!

Rod.s
Site Sponsor

Post by Rod.s » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:06 am

If it's not made in China, it's a fake!

ekoja
Site Sponsor

Post by ekoja » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:43 am

Thanks for the nfo Rod, but the bike is sold as of today.