15% off everything plus club members discounts at Opie Oils

Moderators: trixynut, Mincehead, dicky, phuk72, Jak, Kevtrx849

oilman
TRX-Enthusiast

15% off everything plus club members discounts at Opie Oils

Post by oilman » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:17 pm

We've got a special January voucher code to save you big money across the range at Opie Oils :-)

The offer is valid through until midnight on Sunday 31 Jan 2010 and the voucher code you'll need to use is OPIESAVER.

Your club has joined up as a member of the Opie Oils club discount scheme, so you can use the 15% off offer code OPIESAVER at the checkout in addition to your club discount to save 23 - 30% across pretty much everything we sell when combined with your club member discount!

What's on Offer?

All oils, lubricants, fluids and aerosols... in fact everything we sell (with the exception of Splitfire coil packs, Brembo brake discs, pads and upgrade kits, but as these are for cars so I'm guessing it won't be a problem!)

So, take your pick from across our range of engine oils, lubricants, fluids and service items for everything from day-to-day rides to performance and competition bikes.

We have a huge range and choice available on the Opie Oils web site ... if you can't find what you want, or not sure what you need I'm always happy to advise and recommend - just give me a call (ask for Guy - 01209 215164, or Tim if I'm not available) or send me a message.

Don't forget to use the OPIESAVER voucher at the checkout to get this discount!

Cheers
oilman

P.S. We can deliver nationwide via courier - your goods will be packed well and We can deliver to your home or workplace, or direct to a garage.
oilmans website : www.opieoils.co.uk/
e-mail : oilman@opieoils.co.uk
tel : 01209 215164

oilman
TRX-Enthusiast

Re: 15% off everything plus club members discounts at Opie Oils

Post by oilman » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:32 pm

Just to remind you that this offer ends midnight on Sunday 31 Jan 2010.

To take advantage off this offer use discount code OPIESAVER at the checkout to get a further 15% discount.

Oilman
oilmans website : www.opieoils.co.uk/
e-mail : oilman@opieoils.co.uk
tel : 01209 215164