oil cooler

Moderators: trixynut, Mincehead, dicky, phuk72, Jak, Kevtrx849

Max
Janitor

Post by Max » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:11 pm

wicky wrote:Shifty twas very burny hot on me fingers........
Wimp. :lol:
Max

(TaZ, tz250w)

Jak
Site Administrator

Post by Jak » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:44 pm

wicky wrote:maybe i cud drill some holes in the sump to help cool the oil and make me boike loighter :!:
:hahaha:
This forum is (and will remain) free of advertising
Please help keep it that way : click here for details of how to donate towards forum costs

wicky
TRX-Enthusiast

Post by wicky » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:48 pm

Max wrote:
wicky wrote:Shifty twas very burny hot on me fingers........
Wimp.y :lol:

honkdawillydahonk
TRX-Enthusiast

Post by honkdawillydahonk » Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:49 am

Max wrote:Now if you really want bling, try drilling out your rectifier and convince everyone you saved a ton of weight while increasing the cooling surface area. :wink:
Yeah yeah..... :roll:
trixynut wrote: I think the oil cooler thing comes under the "because I can" and "anything's possible" headings which I'm all for!
My point exactly..... To see if it can be done is reason enough! :thumbright:
Wicky wrote:maybe i cud drill some holes in the sump to help cool the oil and make me boike loighter :!:
At least you'd have actually done something to your bike rather than just talking about it.... :wink:
NEVER EAT ANYTHING BIGGER THAN YOUR HEAD

dfh
TRX-Enthusiast

Post by dfh » Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:50 pm

honkdawillydahonk wrote: At least you'd have actually done something to your bike rather than just talking about it.... :wink:
Woo hoo... you're still alive and there is no longer a hole in the universe.... swingarm mebee, but not the universe

:happy1:

DFH
Now with 140,000 on the clocks, X-mas tree didn't kill it & I still love it.

Max
Janitor

Post by Max » Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:24 pm

I figured he'd been lurking, so if I mentioned drilled out rectifier he wouldn't be able to resist... :twisted:

Kidding aside, nice to see you around White Boy! (That's what they call Honkies where I come from).
Max

(TaZ, tz250w)

wicky
TRX-Enthusiast

Post by wicky » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:45 pm

dfh wrote:[quote="honkdawillydahonk"]At least you'd have actually done something to your bike rather than just talking about it.... :wink:
Woo hoo... you're still alive and there is no longer a hole in the universe.... swingarm mebee, but not the universe

:happy1:

DFH[/quote]

well i saw some lunatic selling a TDM a few months back and he had cut circular holes out of his swingarm "cos it looked good"............

sounds like the oil cooler is a waste of time if ole big ed' aint boddered fitting one :wink: