Vee two cams!!! Any interest.

Please share your secrets! What mods have you made to your TRX?

Moderators: trixynut, Mincehead, dicky, phuk72, Jak, Kevtrx849

Curmi.
Site Sponsor

Re: Vee two cams!!! Any interest.

Post by Curmi. » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:27 pm

Hey guys, hopefully we should have some good info soon. Maybe a week or so, as andrew has been flat out, with his work and work premises. Just needs some time to peice together, and sort some good info for us.

johno440
Site Sponsor

Post by johno440 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:05 am

Is this still happening?

Curmi.
Site Sponsor

Post by Curmi. » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:41 am

Yes its still happening guys, just had an update, we might get things happening next month possibly, and the goal would be to get them heat treated and shipped out before Christmas. Thats Andrews goal, hopefully that goal is achievable. I will hopefully have very soon the specs/ info we are all waiting for very soon. There has been very little time for him to go through what sounds like a decent amount of spec sheets, and it needs to be sorted, as we must understand that some of the delicate stuff can not be released, like some rough diagrams. We must understand he doesn't have the right.
If the information is to extensive, I will pm each interested persons asking for emails to pass info along. Cheers guys

drix
Site Sponsor

Post by drix » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:53 am

Curmi. wrote:Yes its still happening guys, just had an update, we might get things happening next month possibly, and the goal would be to get them heat treated and shipped out before Christmas. Thats Andrews goal, hopefully that goal is achievable. I will hopefully have very soon the specs/ info we are all waiting for very soon. There has been very little time for him to go through what sounds like a decent amount of spec sheets, and it needs to be sorted, as we must understand that some of the delicate stuff can not be released, like some rough diagrams. We must understand he doesn't have the right.
If the information is to extensive, I will pm each interested persons asking for emails to pass info along. Cheers guys
=D> That's really great news!

cobbadiggabuddyblooo
Site Sponsor

Post by cobbadiggabuddyblooo » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:58 am

Onya Adrian =D> =D>
laughter is the best medicine

Overlord Neil
TRX-Enthusiast

Post by Overlord Neil » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:36 pm

Is it too late to get my name down? Don't need it, can't afford it... but the want, oh the want.
C90, TS50, H100, H100, CB250, GS500, Tiger 955i, TRX850, Tuono, ZZR600, CBR954RR

Curmi.
Site Sponsor

Post by Curmi. » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:10 am

Its not too late mate, and the good thing for the English guys is that Andrew is going back to the uk for christmas and can take the cams with him. That way you guys only have to pay domestic shipping. I hope it works out that way for you guys.

cobbadiggabuddyblooo
Site Sponsor

Post by cobbadiggabuddyblooo » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:12 am

Be keen to see a few specs on the cams shortly.
Info I've dug around to find didn't give too much away.
Slight change in lobe centre and not too radical on the lift and around 8.5 & 8.4mm ???? with possibly a little more duration. But all unconfirmed and heresay.
Inlet much the same as the Megacycle specs where the main change is but similar exhaust specs to kent.
The MEGACYCLE cam seems like a real scavenge munga and all top end so maybe the V2 will be the happy medium.
Perfect timing if they are ready in a few weeks with the top end rebuild at present.
I'll dial the V2 cams in Instead.

johno440
Site Sponsor

Post by johno440 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:49 am

*rubs hands together*
=P~

baverhae
TRX-Enthusiast

Post by baverhae » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:54 am

I'm quite late with my reaction but it is still possible to order a pair of cams? And the price? 840 aus dollars?

Bart
Owner of a red TRX with a 900 engine, 39mm Mikuni flatslides, 2-1 large bore stainless steel systeem (projection-components), R6 front and back suspension, FZR 1000 swingarm and wheels ... and with water, oil and fuel only 185kg.

drix
Site Sponsor

Post by drix » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:20 am

Hi guys

Was wondering what the latest was here & if Andrew had been able to work on a batch to bring to the UK at Xmas? There's a spot saved under my Xmas tree for these :D

Cheers
Adrien

Curmi.
Site Sponsor

Post by Curmi. » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:21 am

Still waiting for news myself, I have passed on everything I know so far. I don't want to hound him as its all up to him now, and I don't want to scare the idea off. I just got the ball rolling and offered to help get orders organised easily when it all goes down, and keep you guys informed. That is all I can do for this cause I am afraid. Its getting a bit close to Christmas now and I would feel quite lucky if we get it done. Lets all ask santa clause nicely, we have all been good haven't we?? [-o<

Curmi.
Site Sponsor

Post by Curmi. » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:44 am

Hi Fellas well it doesn't look like its going down, i have not heard anything back. I think there has been a tradegdey in the business which has slowed production. But a quick email could have been sent just with a heads up. But i have received nothing, and i will not hound and chase up. Iam very sorry guys i tried my best, but i think the ducati customers will always come first. So unfortunately for now iam done, as it has made me look like a bit of a bullshit artist. If i here something next year i will let you guys know straight away. Weather iam still keen or not at that present time, i will still see this endeavour through for myself and those that are still keen on these cams, as i said i would. As i can probably guarantee this will be the last batch ever made.
Cheers guys, merry Christmas and happy new year.

cobbadiggabuddyblooo
Site Sponsor

Post by cobbadiggabuddyblooo » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:54 am

Good job Adrian,
You did all the hard yards chasing it and getting it happening but unfortunately things are out of your control.
It's a shame but hopefully there may be good news in the new year.
In the mean time, I'm going fishing for alternatives myself now too.