Delkevic carbon cans

Please share your secrets! What mods have you made to your TRX?

Moderators: trixynut, Mincehead, dicky, phuk72, Jak, Kevtrx849

frankyboy
Site Sponsor

Delkevic carbon cans

Post by frankyboy » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:08 pm

Finely decided on the Delkevic 450mm carbon cans, was not to sure how good they would be, but was well pleased with the finish, and they sound even better than the Bewolf stainless ones they replaced, they are mark road legal, and have baffle's in them, hav'nt tried them without the baffle's yet as they are loud enough, the R&G stickers on the cans are jus a set i had lying aroud from when i put the crash bungs on. Also put on the fully refurbished shock, which i managed to do without having to remove anything else to get the reservoir in place, so a little less work than i thought, its set on standard settings, as being a light weight 58kg short ass these are fine for me.
Had my first go at changing the tyres :shock: made up a press bolted on to the garage frame that i saw on you tube, but gave up after about an hour trying to break the bead, and after sitting starring at my workbench..... it hit me, put the wheel in my record joiners vice careful not to catch the rim, and wound in the vice....hey presto, after that the tyres came off easy with the tyre levers, a lot more work than changing tubless tyres on my road and mountain bikes =D>.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jjmoto
Site Sponsor

Re: Delkevic carbon cans

Post by jjmoto » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:20 pm

Those pipes look really good. I've just fitted a Delkevic stubby pipe to my wifes bros 650, thought it was well made & good quality for the money. Sounds good too