CNC fabricated brake/gearchange (support)

Please share your secrets! What mods have you made to your TRX?

Moderators: trixynut, Mincehead, dicky, phuk72, Jak, Kevtrx849

Trixz
Site Sponsor

Post by Trixz » Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:26 pm

It's ON (RairoTec) :ride:

I had to adjust my standard a bit (got rid of the support on which you push it out) but that was 'peanuts' :wink:
Due to the position of the pegs is now a good 4cm backwards, my hose of the PA from the rear shock is now in the way. I was already planning on moving the PA somewhere else so that will be done later.

The next PIMP action is ready to install, now I need to find (more) time again to get it on :roll:

8) Greetz
Gerben
Former TRX rider ...former TRX of The Month owner June 2007 ánd May 2009... -and RC51 track bike *and crashing it* past-owner-

billy budge
Site Sponsor

Post by billy budge » Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:49 pm

Very nice mate, what is it about rearsets that make you think phwoar!! Or is that just me?? :oops:

Cant get enough pimp actions my friend, do tell what you have in mind then. The suspense is too much for me!!
speeding?......me?.......with my reputation?

Trixz
Site Sponsor

Post by Trixz » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:14 pm

billy budge wrote:Very nice mate, what is it about rearsets that make you think phwoar!! Or is that just me?? :oops:

Cant get enough pimp actions my friend, do tell what you have in mind then. The suspense is too much for me!!
Xenon is the next thing 8) And thanx for your comment, I have the same feeling when it's about rearsets!

Greetz
Gerben
Former TRX rider ...former TRX of The Month owner June 2007 ánd May 2009... -and RC51 track bike *and crashing it* past-owner-

youngy

Post by youngy » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:57 pm

Mmmm looks nice Gerben. Too much for my pocket at the moment though.

Trixz
Site Sponsor

Post by Trixz » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:03 pm

youngy wrote:Mmmm looks nice Gerben. Too much for my pocket at the moment though.
Some day eejj :wink: don't worry....

My REX is never done I guess :roll: with special bits and pieces. Ahh... it keeps me busy :wink: fiddling with 'her' :oops:

Greetz
Gerben

Ps. ánd I am a perfectionist :roll: 8) can't help myself :lol: