Who painted my bike?

General Discussion Forum for TRX Enthusiasts...

Moderators: trixynut, Mincehead, dicky, phuk72, Jak, Kevtrx849

PyroTRX
TRX-Enthusiast

Re: Who painted my bike?

Post by PyroTRX » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:35 am

NWS870R wrote:@ Fung - rearsets are Harris items.

@ xb9ruk - pretty sure your paint was done by Mirage, seen a couple of theirs that use that layout for the Boost rep.

Oh yeah, welcome! :wink:
Hey there, these Harris rearsets - Are they R6 ones? Just trying to find quality, good looking ones to replace the originals. Who can tell me what R6 parts are compatible???

Thanks & your bike looks great!

Eoin

Mattrx7
TRX-Enthusiast

Re: Who painted my bike?

Post by Mattrx7 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:28 pm

Hi all reviving this thread as I just picked up a 96 with dream machine paint full Boost livery, I did the race School at cadwell when I was 17 (now 44!) So as soon as it came up on Facebook I knew I had to have it, got a load of photos from when I did the race school and 99% that when I went the race bikes were decaled up too, there at my mums in the loft so will hunt them down and post on here.

Absolutely blown away by how a 26 year old bike hasn't aged in fun factor or handling, just got rid or a race prepped Husaberg 650fe that was road registered and thought it would be hard to beat for smiles per miles, but after a quick 17 mile blat tonight my opinion has changed!!!

Link to photos I took today here till I can work out how to resize to load on here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CcgMqWnIM5j ... MyMTA2M2Y=