old site is working again...

General Discussion Forum for TRX Enthusiasts...

Moderators: trixynut, Mincehead, dicky, phuk72, Jak, Kevtrx849

mark1971

old site is working again...

Post by mark1971 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:26 pm

Just checked the old site and it's working again :shock: , for how long though is another matter. So if you need any old info off it nows your chance.

Mark

Max
Janitor

Re: old site is working again...

Post by Max » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:58 pm

mark1971 wrote:Just checked the old site and it's working again :shock: , for how long though is another matter. So if you need any old info off it nows your chance.

Mark
I just sent another email to Dugy. I don't know if he is even involved with the board coming back or if it is the myfreebb people that got it back up. In any event, I have asked him to send a copy of the database.
Max

(TaZ, tz250w)

Max
Janitor

Post by Max » Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:35 pm

Reading through this...

http://forum.myfreebb.com/

I'm not so sure even Dugy can get a backup. They've locked out the thread about individual backups and unless Dugy can do it from his admin board like I do here, we are probably SOL...

Not many happy "customers" over there, and the staff sounds like they are losing it...

I can't encourage you all enough to grab as much stuff as you can off of there and repost it here. There's going to come a day when they just say screw it and flick the switch...
Max

(TaZ, tz250w)

Jak
Site Administrator

Post by Jak » Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:16 pm

:roll: that's spooky, been offline so long and reappears when the new one starts up :?
This forum is (and will remain) free of advertising
Please help keep it that way : click here for details of how to donate towards forum costs

dicky
Site Sponsor / Administrator

Post by dicky » Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:35 am

Start copying, even if it does stay up.
We lost a lot of good info when the other old site went down, I'd hate to lose it all again.

dicky.