New members

General Discussion Forum for TRX Enthusiasts...

Moderators: trixynut, Mincehead, dicky, phuk72, Jak, Kevtrx849

dixonj
Site Sponsor

New members

Post by dixonj » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:03 pm

had a colleague who has been trying to register for ages anyone on here who can help please

dicky
Site Sponsor / Administrator

Re: New members

Post by dicky » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:36 am

If your mate is still waiting for activation then he can send an email to trx850dotcom@gmail.com and I'll sort it out.

I seem to be the only one in control (and I use that term with major reservations) an I'm adding a new member per day on average. Not bad for a forum that's been going as long as this one has.
I might not check for new members every day, sometimes I'm out and away, and the system is entirely manual as the server is still broken... but I'm still adding anyone that applies (except if they are obviously bot/spam accounts).
I do see the occasional application that seems to have a miss spelt username, but who am I to question what people want to be called, so I active whatever gets requested. If they miss spelled their own name then can't log in, that's not really my problem. The only reason I even know about it is that I have to manually check their email address, if the server was working as it should be then this would be done automatically. Having someone manually access email details might be a breach of privacy laws in some countries, so lets not talk about this too much.
I did post on the FB groups about how to get in contact if there were any forum problems, but I no longer visit FB (for mental health reasons)
I seem to be ranting and raving again...
dicky
OOOSDC #5

dixonj
Site Sponsor

Post by dixonj » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:04 pm

Cheers Dicky his name is nick payne

dicky
Site Sponsor / Administrator

Post by dicky » Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:26 am

Get him to mail me at trx850dotcom@gmail.com
I can't see anything that looks like him in the logs going back 4 months.
dicky
OOOSDC #5