Oz TRX 10th aniversary party

General Discussion Forum for TRX Enthusiasts...

Moderators: trixynut, Mincehead, dicky, phuk72, Jak, Kevtrx849

dicky
Site Sponsor / Administrator

Oz TRX 10th aniversary party

Post by dicky » Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:06 am

Due to continuing problems on the main site I can't get to the thread about the upcoming party.
I need to confirm that I'll be there, who can I ring or email to make sure I get a bed?

Is anyone else travelling up from Mexico or will I be riding on my own?

dicky.

kevtrx850
TRX-Enthusiast

Post by kevtrx850 » Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:31 pm

G'day Dicky, i'll pass that info on. I take it that your staying Sat and Sunday night with meals?
I thought the other site was coming good but it's turned it's toes up again :evil:
CYA, Kev.
Jesus loves you
Everyone else thinks your a C@#T

Glen1TRX
Site Sponsor

Post by Glen1TRX » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:21 am

Kev,

Almost given up on the other site..... Are you planning a pre-ride get together this week?
time fades away

dicky
Site Sponsor / Administrator

Post by dicky » Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:22 pm

Thanks Kev,

I will indeed be there Sat and Sun, meals and bed required, and make sure there's plenty of piss, I'll have ridden a fkkn TRX all the way from Melbourne!
I might leave home on Friday, work looks a bit slow, so that'll ease the pain a bit coz I can stop halfway, where ever the fsck that is? Any offers welcome, even fkkn Sydyney.
No word of any other Mexicans riding up? I know that Bob, Swifty and Mick are out, not sure who else there is, we're not a very sociable lot down south.
Can someone tell me the name and address of the place I'm actually heading too? I know I could just cruise up and down the road for a few hundred k's and look for the bikes, but you'se pricks 'd probably hide 'em all round the back anyway.

dicky.

kevtrx850
TRX-Enthusiast

Post by kevtrx850 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:05 am

Glen1TRX wrote:Kev,

Almost given up on the other site..... Are you planning a pre-ride get together this week?
Not as far as i know Glen. We'll be meeting up on the friday morning to head off. When do you leave for your trade show?
CYA, Kev.
Jesus loves you

kevtrx850
TRX-Enthusiast

Post by kevtrx850 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:13 am

dicky wrote: Can someone tell me the name and address of the place I'm actually heading too? I know I could just cruise up and down the road for a few hundred k's and look for the bikes, but you'se pricks 'd probably hide 'em all round the back anyway.

dicky.
Gingers creek is 50 mins west of the Long flat pub apparently. I found long flat on the map but not Gingers itself. I'm hoping someone else will confirm this before we all head off.
My mobile # is 0421041961 .We won't let you go past mate, by the time you get there it'll be your shout :lol:
See you there. 8)
Kev.
Jesus loves you

Glen1TRX
Site Sponsor

Post by Glen1TRX » Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:02 am

Gotta be in Melbourne on Thursday arvo for a bl**dy meeting and don't get back until the following Thursday. Make sure the official photographer has a sh*t load of memory sticks on hand! Maybe a BBQ when you get back to see the crew. Ridgi's pretty pissed off as well. He has to paint that weekend and that'd upset anyone :shock:

Safe ride guys - wish I was going with you :cry: :( We'll have to arrange another day real soon.
time fades away

ekoja
Site Sponsor

Post by ekoja » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:39 am

Me too Guys :wink:
Be safe and we want to see lots of pissy photos when you return. :lol:
Would there be any danger in having an BBQ sometime in the near future as Glen has suggested for us poor bastards that have to toil on :banghead: and keep the economy alive. while you fellas drink beer :drunken: