Problema de tirones en marcha

Moderators: trixynut, Mincehead, dicky, phuk72, Jak, Kevtrx849

alacran
TRX-Enthusiast

Problema de tirones en marcha

Post by alacran » Sat May 21, 2022 1:21 pm

Hola amigos, otra vez necesito de vuestra sabiduría. Después de reconstruir carburadores, cambiando juntas, agujas, nivel de flotadores, etc..., tengo un problema. En ralentí sube de vueltas hasta la zona roja sin problemas, andando con la moto, a partir de 4000 rpm comienza a dar tirones y en 5ª no anda mas de 110 km/h. La noto bien de carburación, buena respuesta de aceleración, no se que puede ser. Bujías y filtro de aire nuevos también. Tiene la misma respuesta cambiando la llave del depósito. Es de 1997 y tiene 113000 km. Embrague??? No se como se manifiesta en marcha si está gastado o próximo a hacerlo. Saludos!!!

Tarwetijger
TRX-Enthusiast

Re: Problema de tirones en marcha

Post by Tarwetijger » Sun May 22, 2022 3:48 pm

Google translate :arrow:
Hello friends, again I need your wisdom. After rebuilding carburetors, changing gaskets, needles, float levels, etc..., I have a problem. At idle speed it goes up to the red zone without any problems, walking with the bike, from 4000 rpm it starts jerking and in 5th gear it doesn't go more than 110 km/h. I notice good carburetion, good acceleration response, I don't know what it could be. New spark plugs and air filter too. It has the same answer changing the key of the deposit. It is from 1997 and has 113,000 km. Clutch??? I don't know how it manifests itself in motion if it is worn out or about to do so. Greetings!!!
I’m not sure. Maybe a blocked or kinked vacuum hose or fuel line?

HolerTogni
Site Sponsor

Post by HolerTogni » Mon May 23, 2022 9:13 am

Hola alacran!

First, a heartily welcome to the forum - have fun here as well as in the real world!

Then, like Tarwetijger, I would also think of a too sharp bent vacuum hose* or fuel line.
* the petcock and the fuel pump function with a vacuum

Guessing greets from Munich!
Nothing against four cylinders:
TRX 850 & Racetrack-TRiXie :twisted: 8)

alacran
TRX-Enthusiast

Post by alacran » Tue May 31, 2022 4:06 am

Tienes razon, un saludo para todos lo miembros de este foro y amantes del TRX. Gracias por las respuestas. La linea de combustible esta revisada y el vacio he cambiado los tubos y comprobado que no se deforman cuando trabajan, estoy un poco desesperado porque no se que puede pasar. De momento sigo intentando hacer cosas que puedan ser soluciones.
Saludos

Tarwetijger
TRX-Enthusiast

Post by Tarwetijger » Tue May 31, 2022 10:51 am

:arrow: “You are right, greetings to all members of this forum and TRX lovers. Thanks for the answers. The fuel line has been checked and the vacuum I have changed the tubes and verified that they do not deform when they work, I am a bit desperate because I do not know what can happen. At the moment I'm still trying to do things that can be solutions.
Cheers”

Well, since this occurs while you have been working on the carburators, it is likely that the cause for your problem is in the carbs too.
Did you use a workshop manual? Are you sure all the jets and settings (like idle air screw) are set back to standard?
Are the membrane slides (what is it called….) undamaged and working properly?

HolerTogni
Site Sponsor

Post by HolerTogni » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:49 am

Hola alacran!

Maybe the new vacuum hoses are too "soft", i.e., they shrink under load when the negative pressure is exceeding a certain value and, thus, are blocked then?

More guessing greets from Munich!
Nothing against four cylinders:
TRX 850 & Racetrack-TRiXie :twisted: 8)

alacran
TRX-Enthusiast

Post by alacran » Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:14 pm

Gracias por el comentario, la verdad es que lo he valorado y ahora no tengo tiempo para seguir con TRX. En cuanto vuelva a ella tendre este detalle en cuenta. Saludos

Tarwetijger
TRX-Enthusiast

Post by Tarwetijger » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:41 am

alacran wrote:Thanks for the comment, the truth is that I have valued it and now I don't have time to continue with TRX. As soon as I return to her I will have this detail in mind. Cheers