Mirror extenders from Motohansa

Moderators: trixynut, Mincehead, dicky, phuk72, Jak, Kevtrx849

torino68
Site Sponsor

Mirror extenders from Motohansa

Post by torino68 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:19 am

Hi All,
Just fitted these mirror extenders from Motohansa and went for a spin. They give much better vision and I don't think they spoil the look of the bike. Bit expensive but look almost standard in black billet
Cheers.
MIRROR 2.JPG
MIRROR 1.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

torino68
Site Sponsor

Re: Mirror extenders from Motohansa

Post by torino68 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:04 am

Sorry, also a close up of what they look like seeing as the other two photos don't really show them properly
MIRROR 3.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wreckage
Site Sponsor

Post by wreckage » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:10 am

Hello torino68.

I've been looking for something like that and was resigned to perhaps just getting two aluminium billet spacers made, but your extenders look like they'd do the trick nicely.

I'm sitting down, so just how 'expensive' are they? ERK!... Never mind.. Found 'em.. :shock:

http://www.motohansa.com.au/catalog/pro ... s_id=54301

One question... Do they have to be done up tight, or can the mirrors be easily adjusted backwards for access to tight spots?

Cheers.
Wherever you go, there you are.
:riding:

torino68
Site Sponsor

Post by torino68 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:45 am

Hi,
Yep you do need to do them up pretty tightly otherwise as soon as you get any kind of speed up they will move rearwards with the air pressure on them, although its not that tight that you can't use the leverage you have on them to move them inwards to reduce width if you really have to. I haven't had to do this regularly so I don't know if doing this often would cause them to loosen up.
Hope that answers your question!