police

Moderators: trixynut, Mincehead, dicky, phuk72, Jak, Kevtrx849

steve speed
Site Sponsor

police

Post by steve speed » Sun May 24, 2009 6:00 pm

went for a ride today over to devils bridge and all the way there it was crawling with police,,and they were targeting bikers , i must have seen 10 cars and about 20 police , not one car did i see them pull :x :x
TRX850 ,The thinking mans R1

Mincehead
TRX-Enthusiast

Re: police

Post by Mincehead » Sun May 24, 2009 6:08 pm

It`s becomming VERY popular for the Stasi to be targeting bikers Steve but at least they`ve lost in their attempts to get the Bulldog cancelled:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cove ... 065477.stm

Last year Mr Holland spent 1.2 million on policing it,and all for nothing but ridiculous charges on people carrying multi tools and camping knives.
Like the politicians,they make it up as they go along these days. :x
LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES

Mincehead
TRX-Enthusiast

Post by Mincehead » Sun May 31, 2009 8:31 am

I`ve got a good police report! :shock:

Had a damn good run yesterday and was up at St Mary`s Loch(Scottish borders)approaching the Glen cafe from the Moffat direction at a speed WELL above the legal limit.
I stopped at the cafe to see two police bikes parked up and thought FERK,this`ll be a definate pull!
Strangely the officers wern`t immediately visible as their flouro junk was draped across their bikes,I sat down next to this older guy at one of the bench seats and said,"where`s the old bill then"?
He smiled and said,"you`re talking to him. :o
Anyway,after I replied with "that`s the best bit of covert policing I`ve ever seen" we had a laugh and then he asked,"that thing of yours sounds nice,what is it"?
We then talked of the appeal of TRX`s and he was almost human(for a copper),his colleague who had been inside the cafe came out and took a call on his radio,the bloke made his excuses,told me to ride safely and they both kitted up and rode off towards Selkirk.
Quite a refreshing experience for one with them to be honest and not a word about noisy exhaust or speeding either.There was even a Triumph 675 Daytona next to my bike with no tax disc and they didn`t even worry their arses over that either!
Good job I wasn`t wearing my A.C.A.B t shirt. :wink:
LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES

cobbadiggabuddyblooo
Site Sponsor

Post by cobbadiggabuddyblooo » Sun May 31, 2009 9:22 am

I took off from Capalaba on my TRX last yr and headed back along Old Clevland rd toward Brisbane and once in the 90km zone I opened it up for a minute or so till I reached the 80kmh zone as I saw the camera van down the track on the way down. When I slowed I noticed in the distance in the mirrors , 2 d's in an unmarked car who pulled me over. By the time they walked up to me I had my licience out and said well I'll wear it on the chin mate you got me.. They where both just laughing goin well we where doin 160 and you where pullin well ahead of us.. I never let em know just how fast I was goin but after a quick licience and criminal check they booked me for 100 in a 80 zone and said just keep the speed down .... They just didnt want to go thro the drama's of a major offence and court for a traffic offence,I'm sure they had more pressing duties to worry about than a bloke like me just havin a bit of fun on some open road... touch wood.... :D :D
laughter is the best medicine

Mincehead
TRX-Enthusiast

Post by Mincehead » Sun May 31, 2009 9:38 am

Yes cobba they can be human at times. :lol:
What ferks me off most is the largely illegal targeting and victimisation that all too frequently occurs between the police and motorcyclists.
I`m under no illusions that there are those that ride illegally in some way,either they are personally not legally entitled to ride a motorcycle,not insured,no tax etc or their bikes are illegal in some way,but the chief constables that have personal vendettas against bikers are well known and hated universally!
As a group in society we should be supporting the organisations such as M.A.G(motorcycle action group)to fight our victimisation claims through the legal systems,let the pompous,power crazy soap box bobbies know we are not going to stand for their victimisation any more.
Hit them in their popularity stakes and in their pockets and they`ll soon think again.
Maybe that`ll free the lazy sods up more to get out onto the streets to stop the rat kids choring our beloved bikes for joyriding and blagging pension from little old folk too. :x
LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES

cobbadiggabuddyblooo
Site Sponsor

Post by cobbadiggabuddyblooo » Sun May 31, 2009 9:56 am

Yes couldn't agree more..theres plenty down under here too that just target us cause we have two wheels.. :evil: :evil: All because his childhood memories of his father was he rode a motorcycle(as most did after the war) and he left his mother and him behind...never to be seen again... :lol: :lol: so now he relate all motorcyclists to being the father that left him and his mother to fend for themselves in lifes journey.. So next time they pull you over just say HELLO SON I"VE MISSED YOU and give him a big hug :lol: :lol: :lol: see what sort of response you get... :P :roll: :wink:
laughter is the best medicine

Mincehead
TRX-Enthusiast

Post by Mincehead » Sun May 31, 2009 12:16 pm

In the UK it would be deemed a `breach of the peace` to lay hands on a copper Cobba.They`ll book you for using a simple swear word too when the mood takes them! :(
Power crazed assholes most of them,I`ve got very little respect for anyone that cannot be approachable,sensible and understanding and the police fit the remit for not coming up to the mark for ALL THREE.
One of the funnist things I ever saw was a W.P.C physically vomit after an old pal of mine `Bobless` asked her if she liked snails during an excursion to the Isle of White.
She replied,"not really,why"?
He then proceeded to tell her,"ohhhh I love em,nice and crunchy",he then popped a live snail into his mouth and crunched it with his mouth open enough for the W.P.C to get full effect. :lol: She turned away and hurled a pavement pizza there and then!
There must have been about 15 or more hairy bikers crying with laughter,quality. :wink:
The cops need to be tough over there where you are,you`re all related to criminals. =P~ :lol:
LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES