Broadford 6 th June

Moderators: trixynut, Mincehead, dicky, phuk72, Jak, Kevtrx849

bobtrx
Site Sponsor

Broadford 6 th June

Post by bobtrx » Thu May 14, 2009 9:34 am

I'm going to Broadford sat 6 June and my mate is doing his first ride day on my Rex , anyone else allowed out to play
catch ewe later bob

bobtrx
Site Sponsor

Re: Broadford 6 th June

Post by bobtrx » Mon May 25, 2009 9:44 am

We 've had to change the ride day to 30th May , I fitted the shorty pipe for a try , hope to get some video\sound if all goes well

catch ewe later bob

JL
TRX-Enthusiast

Post by JL » Fri May 29, 2009 9:47 am

Oh bugger, just saw this! It's going to be great weather tomorrow (well, not raining!) Might want to unscrew the peg knobs off from the rex! The kwaka must be fun on the track, how's it compare to a trx?

Mincehead
TRX-Enthusiast

Post by Mincehead » Fri May 29, 2009 10:14 am

It`ll sound shite,it`s an awful colour and it`ll struggle to touch a TRX in every way possible!
Of course I`m a TRX owner,what else would I say?:lol: :wink:
That shorty pipe/can/system will give it great drive in the midrange with perhaps a little less punch at the top,I must say I like it though. =D>
LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES

bobtrx
Site Sponsor

Post by bobtrx » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:22 am

As usual another great day , didn't get to hear the rex at real full noise , mate was a little tentative seeing as it was his first time and mince head is right the kawa sounds shit and struggles to touch the rex ,, NOT . It wouldn't be fair to compare the 2 , different power outputs and 8 years of technology . The rex with blue spots and discs is very close to the kawa's brakes , very close . Probably the biggest difference is the 600 can run with any sized bike and it's only the skill level that separates the riders , where the rex you had to catch others with brakes and corners . Both are great and I'm lucky to be able to use both . For now the rex is about to go in for a little open heart surgery , it's ticked over the 100,000 km and uses a bit more oil . Not bad really seeing it has been on and off the track since 70,000 km and has always left me with a grin after a track day . Now the kawa is a DIFFERENT type of grin
catch ewe later bob