Brands Hatch

Moderators: trixynut, Mincehead, dicky, phuk72, Jak, Kevtrx849

Silver
Site Sponsor

Brands Hatch

Post by Silver » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:17 pm

Did a last minute booking and went to Brands yesterday for an evening taster session.
MSV have started doing these. I just did one session as i have always fancied doing Brands, which was £20 for a 20 minute session. Worked out ok as the only accident was right in front of me at paddock hill on the just befor the end of session. Bit of a treck coming home for the 115 mile home leg!
It was Novice only so you may have to blag your way in if you have done a few trackdays elsewhere.
Hope to get back to Cadwell again soon
Dave
PS is there something wrong with the clock on here! says it is 5.17am on the 22nd but its really 1919 on the 21st???
2010 Street triple R 675 Road bike
2018 BMW G310GS
1988 Honda XBR500(converting to GB500 spec)
SZR660 road and track project

Jak
Site Administrator

Re: Brands Hatch

Post by Jak » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:35 pm

Silver wrote:PS is there something wrong with the clock on here! says it is 5.17am on the 22nd but its really 1919 on the 21st???
Ermmm no, the time is right depending on what you've got it set to be :? If you go into your User Control Panel and click on the Board Preferences header you'll see that you can set the time to a particular time zone and it then confirms the current time.

However if you're talking about the time down in the very bottom right-hand corner of your screen (or somewhere like that) ... that's the time your PC is set to show :wink:
This forum is (and will remain) free of advertising
Please help keep it that way : click here for details of how to donate towards forum costs

cobbadiggabuddyblooo
Site Sponsor

Re: Brands Hatch

Post by cobbadiggabuddyblooo » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:05 am

OOHHH i though he was Like Micheal J Fox or something like that 1919..back to the future in 2009 with a trx...yer how cool is that.. talkin bout the 21st... :roll: 21st century :lol: :lol:
laughter is the best medicine