another bloody ride day

Moderators: trixynut, Mincehead, dicky, phuk72, Jak, Kevtrx849

bobtrx
Site Sponsor

another bloody ride day

Post by bobtrx » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:42 am

Anyone want to come out to play , location the best little track in the known universe the day monday 20th oct , I wonder where
PHIL LIP BABY ISLAND I'm almost getting tired of the track, not
catch ewe later bob

bobtrx
Site Sponsor

Re: another bloody ride day

Post by bobtrx » Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:24 pm

Another GREAT day was had by all . My mate Greenie's first track day and was he nervous , I tried to calm him with words of wisdom like " the worst thing about ride days is the hospital food " which I'm sure helped him to stay focused . We dropped into Swifty's place to pick up his R6 to go with greenies Buell , no trx on this trip . The day was not full so they ran 3 groups instead of the usual 4 with about 20 bikes in the groups Way more track time and clear track , Thank you Jesus . Greenie hired the leathers boots and gloves for the day $ 50.00 that included the helmet if required and to hire a track bike it's about $300.00 for the day The boots came in for a few jokes , he did look gay or was that happy . I followed Greenie around and I think the Buell is about the same as the trx for general exceleration , the trx has a higher top speed down the front straight . The big single disc brake on the Buell suffered and was a bit rooted by days end , maybe slightly warped . As for the R6 , just works so well on the track . Greenies hooked for more ride days but he thinks a different bike is needed . As usual we made some new friends for future days and as I pointed out to Greenie just because a bike is fast the pilot may not be . By days end Greenie was passing other bikes and now talks about getting past 'm in corners and losing ground on the straights . Sounds like a trx rider . We knocked off with 1 session to go , still upright and with 5 hours to get home it was another mission completed . Thanks for the bike swifty . Now how long to the next track day

catch ewe later bob