Ride out needed

Moderators: trixynut, Mincehead, dicky, phuk72, Jak, Kevtrx849

monkeybear
TRX-Enthusiast

Ride out needed

Post by monkeybear » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:45 am

Ay up everyone, just bought myself into the wonderful world of Rex ownership, and I'm after some info on ride-outs, meets, clubs etc etc. I live in Frome, north Somerset way. Anyone got any ideas?? Tom

Jak
Site Administrator

Re: Ride out needed

Post by Jak » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:18 am

Welcome to the site 8)

Nice to see another Rex down this way =D>
This forum is (and will remain) free of advertising
Please help keep it that way : click here for details of how to donate towards forum costs

monkeybear
TRX-Enthusiast

Post by monkeybear » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:48 am

Hey Jak, thanks for the welcome. What goes on down Dartmoor, any ride-outs across the moors?? :D

Jak
Site Administrator

Post by Jak » Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:13 pm

Yeah quite a few :D Some great roads down this way - as long as you're good avoiding sheep/cows/ponies :twisted:

I read your other thread first so posted there - dunno if you've done any of those roads. If you're heading down for Paignton bike nights (most Wednesdays) then shout and I'll see you there :D Other than that - a couple of local forums do rideouts every now and then although they're either very large (30+ riders) or "unfriendly" (their word - meaning silly fast) so I don't really go on them anymore. I usually just look out the window and go "oh sunshine" and persuade the boss (me) to give me a day off :twisted:
This forum is (and will remain) free of advertising
Please help keep it that way : click here for details of how to donate towards forum costs