youtube oran park

Moderators: trixynut, Mincehead, dicky, phuk72, Jak, Kevtrx849

bobtrx
Site Sponsor

youtube oran park

Post by bobtrx » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:11 am

The first of a few videos from our day at Oran Park .Each video will be about 10 minutes long The $25.00 camera showing front view was useless , I think I may have covered part of the camera sensing with tape when I taped the focus len so I ended up with what you see . The back view with another $25.00 camera is better thank christ . I have lost picture quality when viewed on youtube , just another fickle thing to work out.
In this video on the track I followed OLPUTT ( Nick ) for a few laps then went to rear camera view . Look out for the slight accidents by 2 riders . as I do the other videos I will put them here.
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=F1urGkpT-gA
catch ewe later bob

HansJ
Site Sponsor

Post by HansJ » Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:23 pm

But the sound quality was good! Ouch, it hurts to be overtaken by Trixies, hope they didn't suffer anything else than their egos... typical tosser winding on on the straight, good to see it's not only a phenomena in Sweden. Looks like a nice track, but the run-off zone in the curve before the start/finish straight seemed a bit narrow. Nice with some films, I've just about put away my bike for the winter sleep, looking forward to seeing more films!
IQiokW
*** Stalwart of the Sight ***

Kevtrx849

Post by Kevtrx849 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:53 pm

Brilliant Bob, i'll have to send you a few bucks and you can do me up a hard copy for my collection (if you don't mind). Keep em comin' :headbang:
If everything seems under control
your just not going fast enough.
( HENRY FORD )

bobtrx
Site Sponsor

Post by bobtrx » Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:34 am

Kev you havn't seen the footage when you guys ( you ,scotty + john M ) harassed greg in your ride sessions or the film I took of you all coming onto the main straight . I will do a DVD of the day plus a photo section of the forum members rides if no one has a problem with that and any of the video clips from the site if possible to fit on . I might make the video clips shorter in the hope it will increase quality. When I look at the videos footage I've done it comes up OK on TV etc , it must loose heaps to go onto youtube . You are right HansJ the track is very good takes a little effort to get somewhere near right . most of the overtaking only happens because you can get on the gas earlier with a low powered twin and short straights
catch ewe later bob

Olputt
Site Sponsor

Post by Olputt » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:41 am

Hey - Cool!!!

So what's the bike that fails to brake into turn 1? Ducati ST? and thanks for bluring the footage Bob - leaves me with some dignity :wink:

bobtrx
Site Sponsor

Post by bobtrx » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:07 pm

Another video , Starts with scotty + kev talking tactics before leaving the pits with john M and greg , also there is nick's better half
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=0BjcjINL-o0
catch ewe later bob

Kevtrx849

Post by Kevtrx849 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:23 am

You Bewdy :D Can't wait to get back out there Monday week to give it another go .Qld raceway that is.
( HENRY FORD )

John M
Site Sponsor

Post by John M » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:37 pm

Hey Bob, good job! Keep 'em coming!
Reintarnation : Coming back to life as a hillbilly

sherlock
TRX-Enthusiast

Post by sherlock » Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:46 am

Speaking of your other half, Nick. How is the Pillion in a Million? Helena should have calved by now? Trust all went well.
elementary my dear.....

Olputt
Site Sponsor

Post by Olputt » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:01 pm

G'day Scott!
All went very well. Our daughter Ella was born on 27.10. at 18:12, a healthy 3.48kg and the tallest in her class measuring 55cm (she'll reach the pillion pegs in no time!)
I am currently enjoying a month off with my girls \:D/

Jak
Site Administrator

Post by Jak » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:06 pm

:cheers: congratulations
This forum is (and will remain) free of advertising
Please help keep it that way : click here for details of how to donate towards forum costs

John M
Site Sponsor

Post by John M » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:06 pm

Congratulations Nick & Helena. Fantastic news. Lucky Ella wasn't born a day later or she'd have to share her birthday with a disreputable member of the OOOSDC :wink:
Reintarnation : Coming back to life as a hillbilly

Kevtrx849

Post by Kevtrx849 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:38 am

Congrats to you both, glad all went well.
Had a moment at Oran Park where i was about to hit the starter on the bike and i looked around and saw Helena standing next to my exhaust :shock:
She might have had the baby on the spot if i'd pushed the button :lol:
( HENRY FORD )

Quan-Time
Site Sponsor

Post by Quan-Time » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:07 pm

nice work on the camera ! did you find out why the front cam was being all drug tripped out ? the back was perfect. really impressive..

Next track day ill have to get a few laps in with my tank came and we can "compare notes" on how to cut a corner.. just dont take my advice ! im a mechanic, not a racer ! i still enjoy it tho

and gratz on the bubby olputt
-------------------
I dont have a sig
-------------------

Triton

Post by Triton » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:39 am

Congrats Nick and Helena on the birth of Ella ... lovely name too! 8)

Belated happy birthday John! :lol: