Oran Park GP circuit ride day Saturday 6th October

Moderators: trixynut, Mincehead, dicky, phuk72, Jak, Kevtrx849

John M
Site Sponsor

Post by John M » Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:50 am

Finally got around to posting a few pics up... there must be a few more so c'mon the rest!

Bob + Olputt (Nick)
Bob
Kev, Scott (Sherlock), Greg(?) on Bob's bike
Bob
Kev
Scott
A couple of likely looking Queenslanders- Kev + Scott (look at home here in cockroach country, eh?)
Last edited by John M on Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reintarnation : Coming back to life as a hillbilly

bobtrx
Site Sponsor

Post by bobtrx » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:13 am

Nice pics john m , Finally got the days video footage out of my camera for Oran and into the computer for a little editing etc , shouldn't be too far away . went to PI today. Weather couldn't have been more opposite than Oran park . Because numbers were lower than expected the day went from 4 groups back to 3 ( me thinks MORE track time yahoo ) First session and as it turned out the only dry track session went well , Bit by bit coming up to speed , corners are quite quick once you get the lines right and have a brave pill or 2 . Very happy with the grunt coming onto the main straight , stayed with most of 4 plug bastards down the straight. Maybe they won't trying . Second session it had started to rain. Only half the bikes went out for a try. Very slippery had a monent or 3 but enjoyed it , had to be so so smooth . Glad to be on the rex in that session with its gentle power and had all the others covers out of corners , even down the straight AT LAST WE CAN BEAT THE 4 PLUG MONGRELS . but alas it was not to continue . Come the third session with more rain and visability down it was a struggle to see , the track had better grip with no monents to worry about we started as we had in session two . I don't mind wet tracks normally , it brings all the horspowers to the same level , the lack of proper vision was the finish for me , can't go where you can't see Did about 5 laps and put the bike back in to the van . A bit disapointing but happy to end the day still upright and my mate FORGOT TO BRING HIS CAMERA , sorry
catch ewe later bob

Trixz
Site Sponsor

Post by Trixz » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:01 pm

The pictures do say 'lot of fun'.... I do believe this is on hell of a track to ride on IMHO :roll:

Greetz
Gerben
Former TRX rider ...former TRX of The Month owner June 2007 ánd May 2009... -and RC51 track bike *and crashing it* past-owner-

sherlock
TRX-Enthusiast

Post by sherlock » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:31 am

Bob,

You're a legend, very professional package, thanks so much 8)
elementary my dear.....

bobtrx
Site Sponsor

Post by bobtrx » Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:51 am

only in my lunch box
catch ewe later bob